Tuesday 19 March 2013

Asian Card



The weather is really could , it was hard winds and raining. My dream only is very nice to go to tropical country where is sun and hot weather around me .. hahaha.

Those all be inspired me to made something about Asia country , and i choose Japan for my card.

here we go !








Inside my card




Stickles on it 






Blink blink in the border







Paper : Graphic45 Bird Song
Embllishment : From my stash


I would like to enter this into challenges :


Tsunami Rose Designs : Step Card

Fornightly Challenge 57 : Shaped Cards




I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by !




xxx Djyoti

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi!!
Very nice card!! And i think we all want better weather now a days with the snow, freezing temp etc. ;)
Hi!
Thanks for joining us over at Foreverfriends with your card!
Good luck in the draw!!
X Linda DT- FF

Wattage said...

What a fab shaped card, love the oriental papers you have used - thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

Unknown said...

Hi, here I am...your new follower.... I love all the creations you've made! Big hugs... Syl..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 My Corner